Lemon Blueberry Protein Smoothie
Can I just take a moment to drool over how delicious this looks and tastes!!
Okay, I’m done for now.
If you are a lover of all things lemon, like I am, then I am sure you will love this treat! The best part? You get 25g of protein in one smoothie! Now that’s what I’d call delicious and nutritious! This smoothie is high in protein and low in carbs & sugar, which means you can say hello to guilt free snacking! Enjoy the entire thing without a second thought, at any point during the day! It’s lemony, tasty and macro friendly! I hope you all love it!
- 10oz original unsweetened almond milk (depending on desired consistency)
- 1/2 cup of ice
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- Mix all ingredients in a Nutribullet or blender & blend. If the mixture is too thick to blend, add some water.
- Garnish with blueberries, lemon & lemon zest if desired.
- Devour the entire smoothie with no guilt!