Cookies & Cream Overnight Protein Oats!
Okay, so you’ve probably already seen my Cinnabun Overnight Proats (and if you haven’t, check them out!). Well this cookies & cream concoction is the same, just a different flavor of protein!
Like I said before, I’m making these more and more because they’re just too easy not to. And the added advantage of having a healthy, protein packed snack ready to go at all times is seriously worth it!
PS- to make these proats super cute, I save the mason jars from the pesto sauce I buy to store them in!
Side note: I make my proats with about 3/4 cup of oats. However, you may choose to use more or less depending on your daily macro intake! If you decide to use less than 1/2 cup of oats, I recommend using less protein powder as the flavor may be too sweet and overpowering.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 scoop/ packet of Trutein Cookies & Cream protein powder
- 3/4 cup Old fashioned oats (or as much as desired to fit your macro intake)
- Unsweetened original almond milk (enough to make a batter)
- Mix protein and dry oats in a bowl, Tupperware or mason jar.
- Stir in enough almond milk to make a thick batter.
- Store for a minimum of 5 hours in a sealed container.
- Enjoy with desired toppings!