Lemon Protein Cupcakes
Well…I’m not sure it could get any better than this…
I was so excited to use my Trutein Lemon Meringue Pie flavored protein powder for these cupcakes, on National Lemonade Day, of course!
If you’re a lover of all things lemon, you REALLY need to try these out! I’m now contemplating buying lemon flavored protein in bulk…haha!!
If you’re not a huge lemon fan, have no fear…this recipe is versatile and can become any flavor you wish!
Simply just swap out the flavor of protein you’re using and voila! You have yourself a a delicious masterpiece!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 scoop/packet Trutein Lemon Meringue flavored protein powder
- 1 TBSP coconut flour
- 2g (2 packets) stevia
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened original almond milk
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 2 TBSP water
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray 4 of your cupcake/muffin tins
- Mix protein, flour, stevia, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix almond milk, egg whites and water.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and whisk.
- Divide the mixture into the 4 cupcake tins.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cupcake sides are golden brown.
- Top with powdered sugar and enjoy!!
Macros: (for ALL 4 cupcakes)