Mint Chocolate Protein Mug Cake
Okay so probably not the most aesthetic creation but I had to include it because it was just that good!
This mug cake is exactly the same recipe (with different flavored protein of course) as my red velvet microwave mug cake!
This recipe takes a couple minutes to mix and only 1 minute to cook, so if you’re short on time or just impatient like me, you’re gonna love this!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 scoop/packet Trutein mint chocolate protein powder
- 1 TBSP coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- In a small bowl, combine protein powder, coconut flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg whites and milk.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a greased mug.
- Microwave for 1- 1.5 minutes
- Add toppings if desired (I added bits of a mint Oreo candy bar)
Macros: (without toppings)